Check out this article in Bleacher Report on four of the different sessions at the Wharton Sports Business Summit, including those by Annie Duke, Michael Lombardi, the group of Eric Eager, Josh Hermsmeyer, Sean O’Leary, and Aaron Schatz, and Andrew Brandt.
The Wharton Sports Business Initiative and the Center for Africana Studies presented Race and Sports 2019 featuring Michael Bennett on April 24th. Michael, a Super Bowl Champion, had an in-depth conversation on philanthropy and activism as it relates to sports with the Wharton community.
Sports Business Radio Show
Hosts of Wharton Moneyball Eric Bradlow and Cade Massey speak with leaders from the world of sports.
Part One Guests:
- Jeff Luhnow, General Manager and President of Baseball Operations for the Houston Astros
- Stu Siegel, CEO of HockeyTech
- Bruce Lefkowitz, Executive Vice President at Fox Networks
- Melanie LeGrande, Vice President of Social Responsibility at Major League Baseball
Part Two Guests:
- Theo Feder, Quantitative Analyst for the New York Yankees
- William Deng, Vice President of Media Strategy & Business Development at the National Football League
- Debbie DiVito, SVP of Sports Finance at Citi
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital