Check out this article in Bleacher Report on four of the different sessions at the Wharton Sports Business Summit, including those by Annie Duke, Michael Lombardi, the group of Eric Eager, Josh Hermsmeyer, Sean O’Leary, and Aaron Schatz, and Andrew Brandt.
At the 2019 Wharton Sports Business Summit Kiki VanDeWeghe and Troy Vincent, both former professional athletes turned executives, reflected on their experiences as players and the modernization of the NFL and NBA.
Sports Business Radio Show
Hosts of Wharton Moneyball Eric Bradlow and Cade Massey speak with leaders from the world of sports.
Part One Guests:
- Jeff Luhnow, General Manager and President of Baseball Operations for the Houston Astros
- Stu Siegel, CEO of HockeyTech
- Bruce Lefkowitz, Executive Vice President at Fox Networks
- Melanie LeGrande, Vice President of Social Responsibility at Major League Baseball
Part Two Guests:
- Theo Feder, Quantitative Analyst for the New York Yankees
- William Deng, Vice President of Media Strategy & Business Development at the National Football League
- Debbie DiVito, SVP of Sports Finance at Citi
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital