Join the Wharton Sports Business Initiative and the Center for Africana Studies for Race and Sports 2019. Michael Bennett, Super Bowl Champion, will be speaking on April 24th at 5:30pm. Join us for an in-depth conversation on the philanthropy and activism.
The SportsBusiness Journal introduced their 2019 Forty Under 40 recipients. These 40 individuals have been selected as the leaders and innovators in the sports field who’ve made significant impacts before the age of 40.
Sports Business Radio Show
Hosts of Wharton Moneyball Eric Bradlow and Cade Massey speak with leaders from the world of sports.
Part One Guests:
- Jeff Luhnow, General Manager and President of Baseball Operations for the Houston Astros
- Stu Siegel, CEO of HockeyTech
- Bruce Lefkowitz, Executive Vice President at Fox Networks
- Melanie LeGrande, Vice President of Social Responsibility at Major League Baseball
Part Two Guests:
- Theo Feder, Quantitative Analyst for the New York Yankees
- William Deng, Vice President of Media Strategy & Business Development at the National Football League
- Debbie DiVito, SVP of Sports Finance at Citi
- Wayne Kimmel, Managing Partner at SeventySix Capital
Live from the Wharton Sports Business Summit 2018 – Part One
Live from the Wharton Sports Business Summit 2018 – Part Two